Wednesday, July 16, 2014

For The Fans Of Westminster Willie

Of the retirement Village in the Arkansas Delta. Cloody and Frank were great bloggers
sad to say they stopped blogging  in 2009.

Their 2014, 4th of July outing. 
    They are doing great and living in Houston Texas
    Frank is still in to photography, computers (I pad),  smart phone, movies, music, Pod casting
    The King and Queen of the village (2006)
    At home in Houston  (2010)
    Lunching with Cloody in the village (2007)
    We love you guys. (2007)

9 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Aw, such sweet people.

Ginny Hartzler said...

A retirement Village...do you live nearby? Have a lot of friends there?

White Lace and Promises said...

What a sweet post about friends. Glad you got these photos.

Sue said...

Best wishes to your dear friends, Patsy. Friends are one of God's great gifts to us.
Blessings,
Sue

A Brit in Tennessee said...

They are the loveliest of couples, I miss their blog :(
They always have a big smile on their faces :)
~Jo

Mari said...

They look like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I know they are very special to you and Bennie.

Charlene said...

Patsy
Thanks for posting the pictures of Frank and Cloody. They are such a wonderful couple. Franks devotion to Cloody is wonderful. I went back and looked at some of the pictures on Franks blog. I miss Ervin and our life in the Village so much. What wonderful memories. I enjoy your blog and keeping up with you and Bennie.

Sparky said...

They sound like wonderful folks, just like y'all. :) I wish she still blogged but I know how time consuming it can be. Guess I'm hooked good and proper. Hope y'all have a super spectacular day! ~:)