Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Can I Ask

 Do I look like a person that would have a gun or knife 
in my  hand bag? But this day and time you never know.
 This is what was in my bag
Plus the small camera
Now what would you have done a bout this little thing????

I was one of a few that was first when they open the doors
for us to go in the church for the Commencement at Bellevue Baptist
Church to see Bobby get his diploma.

When this young man ask to look in my bag I looked down to unzip it
when I saw his fly was unzipped.
I said with out thinking ( ZIP YOUR PANTS UP}
opened my bag as he zipped up and he said just go on.
.
Now I would have said this to any one of my boys or husband
not thinking a thing about it.

But there is more you will most likely  see on the news about a knock
down drag out fight of a whole row it was over a seat.
It shows the class are walking down the aisle as it is happening. 
And it was at the same church but different school.
(This world is going crazy)
So they should check  for guns some one could have been killed.
And in a church!

8 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Sadly it is the world we live in nowadays.
As badly as we would love some great grandchildren, my husband is always reminding my granddaughter what a crazy world it is to bring more children into it's midst.
I'm happy to be at the end of my time here.
~Jo

Anonymous said...

What a pretty photo.
Yes, it is sad these times that we live in. I would never have imagined it in my lifetime.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Everyone is suspect! That is a wonderful photo of you Patsy! :)

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Yes, what a pretty lady you are :)
~Jo

Ginny Hartzler said...

The world has gotten so sad. And the fact that there are child bombers...I would have told the man about his zipper, too!

Charlene said...

Patsy, Your picture is so good. It is sad when purses have to be checked in a church for guns.

Rose said...

Who would imagine such times as we see now...

Mari said...

Such a nice picture of you! Yes, it's a crazy world.