Thursday, May 11, 2017

Just Because

We are old does not mean there is no romance, we have been 
here 1-1/2 years and we have enjoyed this.

A younger lady moved in and this man took a liking  to her



and had to be called down for unreasonable advancement.

This couple got married

Now we have this, his wife died a month ago
this lady moved on him fast. He had three after him.
One came over to the mens table at coffee and huged
him , he leaned over to The Bennie and said Mary
doesn't like her doing that.  We took bets which one
it would be. Now we know (Mary)

This one is just having fun running around singing  Catch  me if you can.


7 comments:

A Colorful World said...

Cute post!

Far Side of Fifty said...

:) For those who don't enjoy their own company a good partner is a must! :)
That guy must have felt 17 again with three women after him!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Ooh deary me, I heard tales of what goes on inside our local senior citizens center, the women outnumber the men by seven to one, I'm keeping mine away :)
~Jo

Charlene said...

Patsy, I laughed and laughed when I saw this post. The drawings are so cute. Good to know Romance is alive and well in our Goden Years. You remember we had romance in the Village. I am sitting on my front porch enjoying the sunshine. Hugs.

Mari said...

:) Too funny! Romance is alive and well at the nursing home I work at too!

Lady Jane said...

Too very funny!!! How you made me laugh... Hugs, lJ

Vee said...

That was a fun way to tell the story. Life doesn't end when we get older...