Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let The Sound

of Christmas began : I have the new Susan Boyle's CD " The Gift" and I love it. I could play it over and over she has the sweet voice of and angel. Or what I would like to think an angel would sound like but an angel would sound even more beautiful then any person on earth.. Sure wish I could sing , If I could I would never talk just sing every word. When I have the head phones on and I try to sing the Hallelujah with her The Bennie just comes and closes the door to the room.
These are old CD but I never tire of playing them.


8 comments:

Lona said...

Isn't she amazing? I love to hear her too. I love Josh Groban too.Sounds like you are getting into the Christmas spirit Patsy.

Anonymous said...

I don't have any of her cd's yet but she has a lovely voice. I also enjoy Josh Groban.

Becca's Dirt said...

I can't believe he closes the door on you. He's just jealous 'cause he can't sing. You funny girl. I love all of those especially Josh. I so love to hear the Gaithers. Keep on a singing...

Darla said...

She does have the most angelic voice. She was on the View this morning and had to stop singing, got a frog in her throat...sigh

Far Side of Fifty said...

She is a good singer..I don't really like Christmas music..I know many other people do including my husband. I just like the old simple carols that I know all the words to..Like Away in a Manger..and Joy to the World..all the other fru fru songs I find a tad obnoxious..but I am old and cranky:(

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Patsy Sweetie...
Oh I have to agree with you, Susan has the voice of an angel. Yep he's shutting that door because he is SO jealous. We know. Uh hu... Remind Benny that Santa is watching. He best be good, or he will be getting coal in his stocking.

Hope you had a beautiful day sweetie. Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

Maggie Ann said...

I'm a big Susan Boyle fan too Patsy. =)....Hubby bought me her new cd...thanks for posting about it. Do you know, I forgot I had it? I must be too busy....lol.

Sunny said...

I'm another closet singer. Bet we would make some duo, huh. Wanta try it sometime?