Monday, November 1, 2010

Fake Quilt

Parker Homestead
Getting the juice out of the cane
Cooking the juice

this is the end product "Sorghum"


The Quilt lady



Enlarge to see the Parker name




I posted about the Parker Homestead this morning and was told this was for sell at Walmart. I just didn't think about them planting a new one in the old house. When I went to remove the one picture I didn't mean to deleted all of the post. Sorry because there were 5 very nice comments.


More to come with The Bennie in the act.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

G'eve Patsy ~ Love that signed quilt, it is awesome. Looks like a fun time you had.

Have a lovely week.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Gigi Ann said...

I think all the quilts are lovely. Whether it was at Wal-Mart or not it looks great to me. However, I can't quilt, so all quilts look great to me.

Thanks for stopping by.

Shelley said...

Such beautiful looking quilts!!

Country Gal said...

I love the quilts ! great photos looks like all had a good day !