Sunday, February 15, 2015

Not Peace But Division

I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
But I have a baptism to undergo, and how disrtressed I am until it is completed!
Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No I tell you, but division.

Luke 12:49,50,52
All the nations will be gathered be fore Him, and He will separate the people one from another as
a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on His right and the goats on His left.

Matthew 25 :32,33

4 comments:

Linda said...

oh oh..we were just discussing this, honest....great post. Blessings

Sue said...

Yes! Amen ! Thank you for your prayers,Patsy, my Mother got great news, no cancer found this time. To God be the glory!.
Blessings,
Sue

Sparky said...

That you for sharing God's Holy Word so reverently. His Word fills me to the brim.
Hope your day is happy, warm and safe. ~:)

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my goodness! This is one of the most beautiful roses I have ever seen!!! It is yours?