Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cloody this is for you







This is what Cloody ask to see, the quilt top I am working on. Bennie made the shelves for me at the Village Wood Shop.
We had our Friday night out with the Village group. It was Chinese food . I woke with large bags under my eyes. I will have to slice up some cucumbers for my eyes or maybe I will just use some hemorrhoid cream. ( just kidding about the hemorrhoid cream ,but they say models do it.) Our talk was of food. Frank told us how to make Cold Cucumber Soup and Cold Blueberry Soup. It did sound good. Frank cooked this for there Cloody and Frank's Thursday Bridge Party.








6 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Welcome to blogland!!!! You will love it and will make so many fun friends! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Frank Baker said...

Cloody likes the quilt and says thanks a lot. I like the shelf racks for the thread and buttons. Bennie did a good job.

Tita Mama said...

Hey, Patsy: Your quilt is beautiful. Thanks for posting a picture for all of us to enjoy. Peggy (Cloody's daughter)

Patsy said...

You are welcome Tita Mama, and thank you. Your dad taught me all I know about blogs.
Patsy

Julia said...

beautiful quilts!
blue and white look so fresh!
Julia

Patsy said...

Thank you, Julia for your visit.