Friday, June 8, 2018

The last Day

It went so well they said (we will do this next year)
This lady in the red barrel is ( 97) Irene --Helen is (92) in the yellow
This man is the Senior Choir Director and he made this happen and
it was a great success and so was the fast food every day.
I will tell him ,Sandi what you said about the medal.

 Going for the food
Some of the lady's love The Bennie ( she  is 93)
One of the youngest lady's , he makes her laugh a lot.
This is Ruth (92) and  calls Bennie her sweet  boy, she calls
him when she has a problem. He always knows what to do.
This man is a neighbor WC (86) and he just lost his wife last week.

4 comments:

Karen said...

You have so many wonderful friends there. I'm glad VBS was a great success! Have a beautiful weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love the photos you have shared of VBS. What a wonderful group of folks and friends. So thankful you love your home/church. Love you both and wish you a nice weekend.

Mari said...

I'm glad you had such fun! I love the pictures, and I'm not surprised that they all love the Bennie!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Everyone loves The Bennie!! :)