Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Early Mothers Day

My daughter and her daughter have a thing for
Coach handbags.
Money--Money

This was last year and Coach it is not
but I really like it.
I got this Yesterday in the mail for this coming Mothers Day
I like it to!  (no Coach)
 Past 2 years ago (No Coach)
I wouldn't want a Coach bag they cost way to much

I bought this years ago but never used it
 It had this smaller bag in side of it.
 But this is a S A S bag has to be 20 years old
and I love it.
I never carry a bag when I go out to shop anymore ,
only keys and billfold in my pocket. To dangerous
It happens all the time Older women get  dragged
 and hurt by people snatch and grabbing them.

This daughter never looks at my blog so she want know
I posted about the lovely gift bags.



8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The price of couch is outrageous, and I see no reason they should be so expensive. there are many other well made leather bags for a fraction of the price. That said, if someone bought one for me, I would not turn it down. I like all of these bags! Years ago, my mom got mugged on the streets of D.C. They dragged her by her purse, and she would not let go. They won, of course.

Anonymous said...

You know I love the butterfly bag!!! I use a small cross body purse which means if someone grabs my bag, I go with it! lol I hope you and Bennie have a pleasant evening.

Mari said...

I have a thing for purses too, but not expensive ones! I buy them cheap and then don't have to feel guilty!
I like your bags!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I have a leather backpack that I love, I have had it a number of years:) No Coach handbags here either:)

Maggie Ann said...

Whoops, I must confess...I have three Coach purses and two of them I love. The colors are gorgeous and the leather soft and supple. Two were gifts and one I fell in love with the color. My other favorite kind of purse is the fabric qulited ones that are lightweight and washable. btw, my fav color purse is kelly green. Mayhap I'm part Irish...I had a great great gran came over to America from Scottland.

Rose said...

I cannot find a purse that I really, really like any more. But I so love looking at them. Coach is beyond my price range. Have you ever looked at Ebags? It is fun to look there.

Winifred said...

I'd never heard of this brand but when I looke dthem up yes they are very expensive!
My granddaugher is in to Ted Baker bags but you probably don't get them in USA. I prefer Radley but only in the sales.

I do like that butterfly bag.

L. D. said...

My wife loves buying new bags. She thinks she has to tell me what is wrong with the old one but I don’t care, buy as many as you want.