Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Do You Remember

Going to VBS


Fun and snacks
Well just look what Bellevue Baptist Church is
coming to do for us old folks at  Bellevue Woods

And they are going to feed us lunch every day
It's like feed them and they will come---
as I mentioned before we have Bible Study every
Tuesday at Club house , not many come, on good day 
we have 15 maybe- very few men.
They have to sign up to come to this VBS
so they will know how many to feed
 and the list
is growing very long.

Nice to be treated like a kid again!!!

 

7 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I have fond memories of my daughter attending VBS every summer. The parents were invited on most trips to accompany the children, innocence and fun going hand in hand.
What a lovely idea a VBS for adults :)
Enjoy !
Hugs,
~Jo

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Oh yes, I remember VBS. I was so bashful that I would cry when my family dropped me off at the church!!! I remember grape Kool-Aid! Actually, it was during Bible School that I accepted Christ as my Savior when I was nine.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is a fantastic idea!!!! I hope you really enjoy it, and that lots attend.

Charlene said...

Patsy,Have fun at Bible School. I have so many happy memories of Bible School when I was a child. Have fun and enjoy the classes.

Mari said...

VBS was one of my favorite things every summer! I love the idea of adult VBS!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Have fun! I hope lunch is good:)

Karen said...

This sounds very enjoyable. I loved VBS so much as a kid, and loved teaching at VBS when I was a young adult. Hope you have a great day.