Saturday, October 7, 2017

God Hears Us And He Has A Plan

How long, Lord must I call for help, but you do not listen?
Or cry out to you, "Violence!" but you do not save? Why 
do you make me look at injustice? Why do you tolerate 
wrongdoing? Destruction and violence are before me; there
is strife, and conflict abounds. Therefore the law is paralyzed,
and justice never prevails. The wicked hem in the righteous,
so that justice is perverted.

Habakkuk 1:2-4
"Call upon me in day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt
glorify me."
Psalm 50:15

Father, give me the wisdom you have promised to those who
seek you.

In Christ Name I pray

7 comments:

Karen said...

I love this verse also: Thou O Lord are a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3 Have a blessed weekend, Patsy.

Lady Jane said...

Lovely spiritual post. Enjoyed reading. have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, lJ

Maggie Ann said...

I'm thankful his eye is on us....always providing.

Mari said...

What a blessing to know that He is always listening and is in control!

Maggie Ann said...

I'm sorry to hear you have arm pain, and I'm not looking forward to the cataract surgery. A couple of ladies at church didn't have a good result with our local drs. I'm going a bit further from home if I can. You are a blessing....your blog is always so nice...I do hope your arm pain goes away.....will pray for that.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful post. Wishing you and the Bennie a blessed Sunday.

UplayOnline said...

Enjoyed reading. have a wonderful weekend.


หีฟิต