Monday, June 5, 2017

How May We Be Of Service

As you know the Bennie and I moved to this Independent
Living Community.


It is a lovely place to live when you are still moving, thinking
and on your feet. Some are not very (independent) so now we
have been chosen by three family's  as one lady said we could
just call it a  (ministry):
1. Daughter lives out of state, mother is 90 and got new hearing aids.
She feels much better now that she knows I can help her mother with
them. The dear lady has only call me three times about problem with
them. Glad I could help.

2. Daughter still works , came and ask could she  please give me her
home and work number. Father does not hang up his phone after a call.
It causes a panic with other family members when they can not get him.
So They can call me and I can  go hang up the phone.

3. Daughter came over with her number--if there is a problem with mother.
There was and we did call ambulance. You remember on Christmas Eve she
was having a stroke? Now daughter came over with number of granddaughter.
They will be out of town for 2 weeks.
 We have been more active with the Church so I am happy
I can say we can help with our Ministry.

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

How wonderful! I hope to be like this...able to help people as long as I can.

Mari said...

You two are a blessing for sure!

Anonymous said...

Bless you and Bennie for your compassion and kindness. I know it gives the family members a sense of peace to be able to call on you.
Have a good day. xoxo

Rose said...

It is nice to be needed, I think. Also, they are blessed to have you willing to do for them.

Far Side of Fifty said...

How wonderful that you can help out! You are a blessing for sure!