Monday, May 4, 2015

Looking Out At The Morining

 Things are so green in a short time. Just getting the
hanging basket's out, more to come. 
 new Hostas looks good so far.
 The Cloody (a friend) pink Iris is in bloom but the Frank yellow iris didn't bloom this year
He is in mourning of the lost of his dear Cloody. It has been very hard on Frank, he
is just lost with out her. They were married over 65 years.  They gave me the pink and yellow Iris when they moved from Arkansas to Texas almost 6 years ago.
This white iris has had 6 blooms on this one stem.  

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like seeing your flowers. Our hosta are coming up too. Many times, we have hail storms that tear up the leaves.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am sorry for poor Frank. The pink iris will be awesome, I hope we see more of it. And the hanging baskets.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I'm so sad to hear that Clooney has passed, they truly had a long and loving marriage.
Love your Iris, all the pretty colors, and the Begonia basket is gorgeous.
~Jo

L. D. said...

I had a white iris at one time and it was always the first thing to bloom. I think the iris boars got to them and I have never replaced them.

Sparky said...

Beautiful flowers. How tragic to lose a mate after 65 years of marriage. My heart breaks for him. May the Lord Jesus heal his heart that he may feel peace and comfort soon.

RachelD said...

How lovely, and how sweet are the memories of your dear friend.

And what nice reminders, right on time every Spring.

rachel

Mari said...

Your flowers are so pretty! I'm amazed by how quickly things grow right now.
Sorry about the loss of Cloody. The iris are even mourning.

Karen said...

I saw so many beautiful irises today as I drove through the neighborhood, but I don't think I've ever seen a pink one. That is really pretty!

Far Side of Fifty said...

poor Frank, it must be difficult to be so lonely.
Such a pretty color Iris...perfect to remember your friend:)

Winifred said...

Lovely photos. Shame about Frank's iris not flowering. I suppose he will never get over losing Cloody. I used to love reading their blog.