Friday, August 15, 2014

Morning Glories

Not very lush like A Brit In Tennessee but good color.
 The Petunias are growing  and look good but the Bombay died.
I think I will still try it in the spring.
Had to water this morning got up at 5:00 a.m. to do it. No rain yet.
I have been working on my quilts, reading my new book a chapter a night to make it last longer.
Have a good day.


Blackberry Lane said...

Watering is not much fun, is it? We are having to water some of our newer plants. I bought a Rose of Sharon at WalMart for $3.50. I am so thrilled with a bargain.
Glad you are enjoying the book. I hope we all will get rain over the weekend.
Love to you and The Bennie.

White Lace and Promises said...

Patsy, I've never seen those. Where have I been? Love that color!

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Beautiful colors Patsy, they will soon become thicker, if you allow them.

L. D. said...

Yes, Brit from Tennessee holds the monopoly on the best morning glories. I like your two colors of blue. I lost a lot of mine too but I am only getting pink right now from my planint.

Sparky @ My Thoughts Exactly said...

The Petunia are pretty. Blue is one of my favorite flower colors. ~:)

Mari said...

Our morning glories didn't do very well this year - hopefully better next year! Your color is beautiful!

Marie said...

Lovely morning glories, and I enjoyed hearing about your quilting and your reading. I have put my quilt aside because we have company coming Wed and the guest room is also my sewing room. But I'll be back at it next week!