Friday, October 25, 2013

Easy-Easy

My daughter is coming for lunch, the Bennie is making Chicken roll ups with salad and raspberry dressing.
I made a Brownie Tort
1-tub of cool whip
1-can chocolate syrup
1- box brownie mix
1- cup walnuts or almond slices
 
 
Put  bowl and cream in freezer while you bake the brownies.
Put the brownies in three cake pans lined with wax paper.
Cool the cakes
Mix chocolate syrup and cool whip to taste (I didn't mix the chocolate and cool whip this time.)
Put the layers together one at a time, icing generously with cool whip mix sprinkling with nuts.
On the top layer dribble chocolate syrup over top and sides.
Refrigerate a few hours before you eat to blended and soften.
Cover

10 comments:

Carol said...

Oh,WOW! This looks so delicious!

Smiles,
Carol

RachelD said...

Would you just HUSH! I can't think forward enough to lay out something for supper, let alone doing such a lovely spread for lunch.

What a special occasion this will be, and I know you'll all enjoy it.

Best to you and Mr. The Bennie!

rachel

L. D. said...

Oh wow does that look so good. Beautiful in fact.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

*drool*
Looks so delicious, my kind of dessert ;)
~Jo

Latane Barton said...

Didn't you say that you adopted me for a daughter? Just asking. Yummy looking torte and I'd love some.

Sue said...

This looks like a Martha Stewart creation, looks delicious too!

Anonymous said...

Now I am really hungry~

Winifred said...

That does look lush!

Now I just have to find out what Cool Whip is Patsy & I can make it!

Lynda said...

Oh my - - - yum!!!! It's too bad when you post a pic like that, that we can't get a sample!

Unknown said...

Its so yummy to see yummmmm,,,,


pikavippi ilman puhelinta