Monday, October 12, 2015

The Last Box Is Unpacked

and we are ready of or new advantageous life as independent living
in a community.
 
This means so the brochure said. Designed to provide
a comfortable, secure environment for mature adults.
Well appointed and spacious apartment homes, set
in rolling, meticulously landscaped grounds, afford our
residents luxury living indoors as well as outdoors.
 
 This is  check in
 check out

Our apartment home, the windows are dinning room living room,
bedroom and window not in photo is master bedroom.

 this is what we see sitting at table in kitchen
Our front door and kitchen window, you see I had to get a plant.
We are very pleased with our new home, I will show you more
next time. Hoping  all is well with all of my blog friends,and
for cheering us on with the move.
 

10 comments:

Sparky said...

Very nice Patsy. I hope your stay will always be enjoyable and the days are easy. Miss you in bloggyland! Happy that you've returned.
Hope your day is blessed. ~:)

Sallysmom said...

Is your new home smaller than your previous one?

Winifred said...

It looks a lovely place. I do hope you enjoy living there. Look forward to seeing more soon.

Charlene said...

Hi Patsy, looks like a nice place. Glad to know you are settled.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks nice and secure, I am so glad to hear you are unpacked!! Good for you getting some flowers! :)

Linda said...

{{{Patsy}}} I have missed you my friend. Looking forward to more posts from you...Blessings

Anonymous said...

Oh, Miss Patsy!! I've missed you!

I've been thinking of you often, doing all that packing, then the move and all those emotional when you leave your home-of-so-long, and then the unpacking (which is always much better than the former, for you are anticipating where each loved item and piece will go in its new home).

I'm so glad you love it there---it looks so luxurious and carefree---at least Mr. The Bennie will have Fall and Winter to get over Lawnmower and Garden withdrawal.

I wish you so happy and content---it's just so neatly arranged and kept (by other folks!!---I'd love that part), and looks like a perfect place to call home.

rachel

PS I hope this gorgeous October weather soon includes the scent of a lovely pot of collards wafting from your open windows!

L. D. said...

When you are surrounded by your things it is home. The rest of it you will get use to. I see places to plant tulips for spring. Something to look forward to then.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were blogging again already. Glad I found your photos. It is so very pretty and you have a great view. Looks like a wonderful place to call home.

Anonymous said...

Just saw your latest post and photos also. Everything is so clean and well maintained. I have many friends who do water aerobics and it gives them a lot of relief. So glad I thought to check your blog. I had been waiting for you to send me pics.