Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I Have Been Trapped

But so far no Vole has!

When we were on Facebook I was trapped by Book Bud 
the first book was free.
It was- I can't wait to get back in to reading every day
 to see what happened next.
There are three books in a series of what the next Estate Sale
would be like and how her life was going now.


 This book was just as good
3.99 from Amazon

Then the next
3.99 from Amazon 
You would think I could get out of this but now on my fourth
Book
"The Treasure in Exile"
All written by a woman S.W. Hubbard

OK The Bennie is taking a nap so back to my book 

6 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Enjoy your read! Hope the Vole is caught soon:)

Ginny Hartzler said...

They look interesting. I have never heard of Book Bud. Maybe next post, you can explain a bit?

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They do look good! I'll put them on my reading list! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great series of books. Enjoy!!!

Mari said...

I better check them out!

Maggie Ann said...

They do look good! I love a good book...for as far back as when I was about 12. I remember trying to read my Mom's Gene Stratton-Porter books and wishing I could understand the story better. Then I got a liitle older and loved the Judy Bolten mysteries and Anne of Green Gables. When I finally was able to purchase a few books second hand in high school through the library, I thought I had the world on a string. What riches a favorite book bestows on us.